C4Hydro Legionella & Coliforms Water Test -1 starter kitLegionella & Coliforms Water Test -1 starter kit - Detects legionella bacteria and coliforms (including E. coli) in water. Test your water
✅ COMPLETE SOLUTION including a reusable Mini-Lab (1 incubator, 3 syringes, 1 strip support) and a single test for the detection of Legionella pneumophila bacteria all serogroups, and 1 test for Coliforms (including E.coli)
✅ LABORATORY QUALITY Technology based on scientific standards of laboratories (cultural method). This method grows bacteria in a closed environment conducive to their development. No risk of contamination in handling.
✅ ALL WATER Analysis of bathing water, swimming pools, tap water, wells, tanks. Coliforms are responsible for serious intestinal disorders, mainly in bathing water, reservoirs or domestic water systems. For your health, check your water at home with only one electrical socket.
✅ FAST With results in 48 hours for legionella and 24 hours for coliforms, the tests offer results 5-7 times faster than with laboratory analysis.
- 1 Mini-Lab (reusable)
- 1 test refill for the detection of coliforms (including coli) (valid for 1 test)
- Detection threshold: < 1 CFU*/mL (*Colony Forming Units)
- 1 test refill for the detection of Legionella pneumophila, all serogroups (valid for 1 test)
- Detection threshold: 10 CFU*/mL (*Colony Forming Units)
- Easy-to-read result on a strip
- Use-by date: 12 months
- Quick results in 24h
- Easy-to-read result: the solution changes colour
- Use-by date: 12 months
- Mini-Lab dimensions: 22 x 17 x 8 cm
- Test refill dimensions: 14.5 x 7.5 x 4.5 cm
Contents of the Mini-Lab
- One 110-240V – 50/60Hz incubator with a power cable and European plug (contact us regarding UK or US plugs)
- One 50 mL syringe + stopper
- One 10 mL syringe with connector
- One 1 mL syringe with connector
- One instruction leaflet
Contents of the Coliform Refill
- 1 vial
- 1 filter
- 1 ampoule of sterile water
- 1 10 mL syringe
Contents of the Legionella Test Refill
- 5 vials containing reagents and chemical components necessary for performing the test
- 1 filter
- 2 sterile water ampoules
- 1 strip in a protective pouch
- 1 syringe (10mL)
FAQ - Product
How does the test work?
You simply need to take a water sample and follow the step-by-step procedure shown in the accompanying instruction leaflet. After 30 minutes of handling operations on the first day, the sample is left to incubate for 24h. This is the necessary and incompressible time needed to detect whether or not pathogenic bacteria are present. After this waiting time, you may interpret the result:
– no colour change, the test is negative.
– yellow staining, the test is positive.
If the result is positive, this indicates that there is a concentration of coliforms (including E. coli) greater than or equal to 1 CFU / mL (Colony Forming Units per millilitre of water), which is potentially hazardous to health.
Is the Refill test kit reusable?
No, each Refill test kit is for single use and is valid for one single test.
Can I use this kit to test bathing water?
Yes. The Water Test range is devised to test all water, including bathing water.
However, legionellae are absent from sea water. Only the Coliforms Water Test can be used to test sea water.
Why do you have to wait 24h to obtain the result?
The reliability of the results of the Coliforms Water Test (including E. coli) is based on the incubation of the bacteria at a constant and homogeneous temperature for 24h in the incubator provided in the Mini-Lab. This is the minimum time necessary to reveal the presence of pathogenic bacteria. This is the same technique as the one used in laboratories.
Is the Mini-LAB reusable?
Yes, the Mini-Lab is reusable. It will be able to be used to carry out other analyses. It is compatible with all refill kits of the Water Test range.
Delivery time: 7-10 days (For ROMA and MILANO Bikes Only )
Delivery time: Zoom E is 3-4 days and T10 is 3-4 weeks.
Delivery time: 2 days ( For ANTIBACTERIAL SILVER ION FILM Only)
Delivery time: 4-8 weeks ( For other products )